Permanent - Berlin, Germany - Key Skills: Active Directory, Windows and Mac OS, PC and Mac hardware, End User support, projects, rollouts, desk moves, imaging, SCCM, Casper, Office 365, application upgrades, Skype for Business, PC Security, testing plans, smartphones.
itContracting are seeking immediate applications for an experienced IT Desktop Support Engineer positions for our very well-known and very respected international Corporate IT client.
* This role will be primarily supporting employees at their Berlin site(s).
* As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be tasked with day-to-day support of our end-users and occasionally work on projects also.
* Projects may include items where you need to provide input and planning to meet a goal.
* These projects will include partnerships with other technology groups in the company and testing implementation plans, rollout plans, quality assurance, and execution of rollout.
You should be familiar with:
* Support Triage steps to determine User, PC, Network, or Application
* An absolutely insatiable desire to monitor, update, and manage a ticket queue with the goal of providing timely updates to clients.
* Windows and Mac PC and Laptop hardware support and troubleshooting
* Windows Client Oss
* Apple Mac OSX / Mac OS
* Imaging PC's and MAC's. (Working knowledge of SCCM and Casper)
* Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
* Enterprise Chat Clients (Lync, Communicator, Skype for Business)
* End-User/Client facing configuration of Office 365
* Rollout and deployment of multiple client OSs and applications
* Network Printer installation / troubleshooting
* Confidence working with mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android)
* Commitment to care for and update of Ticket software and Asset Documentation
* Disk Encryption / PC security
* End-User/Client facing navigation of BOX
1 to 3 Years of Experience and…
* Strong logical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
* Technical expertise with Mac and Windows OS
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Ability to think beyond a task and see big picture goals in projects
* Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
* Emphasize on task quality (be thorough, detail-oriented, responsible)
* Work efficiently and effectively without sacrificing quality
* Be a team player with strong communication skills
* Always looking for ways to continue to learn in the environment
For more information please apply here or contact Chris Byrne for more information ( +353 1526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )