Location: Co. Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
An experienced UI Developer is needed for an exciting new opportunity within a Web Development team in Dublin, Citywest, developing world-class innovative security software solutions. This is a one-off chance to join this team, working with global clients, developing new applications. Also you will be using some of the latest technologies and working with some of the most talented developers in Ireland.
* You deliver intuitive designs and workflows to enhance users' interaction with our clients products.
* You are analytically minded and are a creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
* You have a strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects.
* You make products more user-friendly and intuitive.
* 2/3+ years' proven experience post college, as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar
* Strong portfolio of design projects
* Background in project management and research
* Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
Nice to have:
* Experience working on large scale, enterprise level applications
* Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Analytical mind with business acumen
* Excellent communication skills
* BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* Understand product specifications and user psychology
* Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
* Create personas through user research and data
* Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
* Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
* Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
* Work with Sales and Development Teams UI to implement innovative and attractive designs
* Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
* Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.