You'll be working be working on a brand new project to build a new cloud based platform for my client. It's a huge new project and will allow for major changes and improvements to their system. It's a vitally important project for the future of the company and they need an extremely talented DevOps engineer with extensive Microsoft Azure experience to take the lead.
You will work closely with the development and test teams to support continuous integration and deployment tools and to also develop the automation scripts for the new cloud platform. You'll need to work right from build through to support and be ready to troubleshoot any initial issues which arise on the platform. Strong documentation experience is essential as well as a good grasp of networking fundamentals and configuration.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 3-5 years DevOps experience.
* Extensive Azure experience.
* Strong powershell scripting.
* Some knowledge around AWS would be desirable.
* Strong automation experience and knowledge of configuration management tools (chef, puppet, ansible, Saltstack).
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If you're interested in finding out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
Azure AWS DevOps Windows Linux .Net Server Ansible Chef Puppet
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.