* Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and does ongoing modification of software components.
* Code may be used in commercial end-user applications, prototypes, or in test tools or other supporting programs.
* Using the required programming languages and other technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* May interact with internal cross-functional members to better understand system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
* May participate in development in any of a range of product areas such as thin client, rich client, server, installation, communication layers, and so forth.
* Troubleshoot, analyze, replicate, regress and resolve complex field software problems escalated to engineering.
* Work closely with developers and performance engineers to enhance supportability and identify performance bottleneck in the product.
What you need to have before applying:
* 6+ Years experience developing data driven applications
* Knowledge of design patterns and software architecture
* Experience working in agile teams and using source control systems such as Git
* Experience using Web Storm or equivalent IDE
* Completed a four year degree in technical or engineering field. B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline minimum.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply below or contact me directly!