TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client is seeking a Level 2 Support Engineer for a permanent role.
You will be working on-site with this clients customers for the majority of the week with some time onsite in the office also.
- Spec & Deliver IT projects to the highest possible standard.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client side technical problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Contribute technical leadership internally and to customers
- Provide Part time IT Management functions for our customers
- Participate in process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift and accurate resolution to all customer issues at times outside comfort zone
- Provide remote and onsite managed services in line with service level agreements.
- 4-6 years’ experience working in an IT support and (or)project implementation role
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2012.
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & Managed Switches.
- Knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of Hyper-V and Azure.
- In-depth knowledge of DR & Backup Solutions
- Written communication skills are essential.
- Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are desirable.
Solid experience with Antivirus installations - McAfee, AVG and exposure to Sonicwall are advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL NOT SUPPORT ANY WORK PERMIT APPLICATIONS - CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE A CURRENT CRITICAL SKILLS/STAMP 4 PERMIT OR BE ELIGIBLE ALREADY TO WORK IN THE EU.
Clean license and own transport is required.
For more information on this and other IT Support roles in Dublin, please send a current CV to email@example.com or phone Aileen on 01 4426578 / 087 2344753
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.