Build Engineer - Limerick city, Ireland
Build, TFS, Continuous Integration, Automation, Release, Devops, Linux, LAMP, MSDeploy, MSBuild, SDLC, Automated builds, #jobs, #devops, #build
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
The DevOps/Build Engineer will be the main person responsible for managing the deployment of all applications to our client's Developers, Integration Test, Quality Assurance (QA), User-Acceptance Test (UAT) and Production environments. This role will work in collaboration with the Technical Leads, Operations and Client Services.
* Degree in computer science or equivalent
* Solid understanding of SDLC and how development works.
* Subject matter expertise administering software configuration management tools.
* High level of experience running automated builds and deploying web-based applications into test and production environments
* Deployment of Windows Service applications
* Deployment of Web Services
* Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft TFS focusing on its source code management functionality
* Experience writing and modifying build scripts
* Experience with Windows operating systems
* Experience with Linux & LAMP, MSDeploy and MSBuild
* Solid interpersonal, communications and partnership skills
* Eager and self-motivated to learn new technology
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
The Build Engineer role is an exciting opportunity with our key client in the Limerick city area of Ireland. The Build Engineer is part of a team of developers and reports to the VP of Technology. Excellent basic salary plus bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance etc on offer for the successful Build Engineer. Our client also offers to support the critical skills permit process and relocation (if necessary) for the candidate with the right experience for the role. The Build Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles: Build Engineer, Build/Release Management Engineer, Devops Engineer, Devops/Automation Engineer, Dev in Test/Release Engineer, Release Engineer
Are you an experienced Build Engineer looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this urgent Build Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.