My client is a well-established online gaming organisation with offices based in Co Louth. They currently have a requirement for an Online Product manager to join their Development team.
The group has retail, B2B, B2C and e-commerce dimensions. It has high volume real-time trading applications and mission critical websites. The technology function and applications portfolio, supported by a wide range of skill sets, will at least double in size in the coming year.
This role will include product development and delivery for online and retail business. The Online Product Manager is expected to work closely with all business owners, marketing, and customer service and trading to build clear product definition and work closely as ‘product owner’ with application development team during project delivery. The role will also involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architect and database specialists. He / she will be responsible for the overall product roadmap and strategy for online organization.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Monitoring industry developments, understanding competitive landscape and regulatory environment and identifying market opportunities;
• Understanding customer needs and gathering product requirements from business line owners, marketing, customer service feedback as well as the trading function.
• Defining product roadmap and strategy; developing new product ideas, prototypes and demonstrations.
• Developing product collateral, pricing models and value propositions for target markets to support sales and marketing activities; Creating business cases for new products;
• Working closely with engineering teams to create new products and enhance existing products;
• Responsible for product development schedules and releases;
• Being the lead subject matter expert for allocated products, researching and maintaining
• current knowledge and expertise on allocated products as well as understanding product drivers;
• Formulation of USPs (unique selling proposition) and bundling of products into service offerings, creating value propositions and case studies;
• Training customer service and outbound marketing staff in product attributes, USPs, features etc.
• The ideal person should possess at least 3 years of experience in the area of consumer media or application development, preferably in the gaming space, whether for a gaming operator or a supplier to the industry.
If you are interested in the Online product manager role, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 6621000 or click on apply now.