Our client, a multi-national bank, currently has a job opening for a mid to senior level Business Analyst.
If you are the business analyst selected for this job you will be working work on the Bank’s core data quality initiative. You will be joining a relatively new an ambitious project. Your work will have significant impact on the Bank’s statement of its risk profile, which in turn can impact Capital Retention.
This is a job that is global in scope and will see you dealing with stakeholders at all levels of seniority across many divisions of the bank. As such, this role is highly visible within one of the bank’s core projects, and potential for advancement is significant.
• Assist stream lead for each area of focus in managing the relationship with Functional stakeholders and Global Technology partners
• Manage multiple investigations simultaneously
• Where appropriate, collaborate with colleagues in the Data Innovation Centre, to conduct analysis of data in support of remediation of data quality issues
• Participate in internal/external working groups directly and indirectly related to MIS, metrics and regulatory reporting
• Contribute to project streams delivering against planned book of work for data remediation
• Gather and deliver business requirements from data users
• Arrange and chair meetings with business stakeholders and Technology teams to ensure new requirements are understood, complete and accurate
• Identify and co-ordinate any training requirements resulting from process changes and Root cause analysis on known manual adjustments to the data
• Experience in Business Analysis and Financial Services
• Good analytical and problem solving experience
• Knowledge of business analysis methods and tools
• Experience in data root cause analysis
• Good documentation skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Experience in collating data requirements logically
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to aid root cause analysis
• Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
• Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Experience in data standard initiatives
• Understanding of Relational Databases
• Experience working in an Investment Bank
• Knowledge of Regulatory Risk, Trade Systems or Financial areas of a bank
If you believe that you, or somebody you know could be the right Business Analyst for this job. Please do not hesitate to contact. Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.