Senior Software Engineer/Fullstack/.Net/SQL
Location: South Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a senior, full stack, software engineer looking to join a small high performing team. The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits.You are given a choice in what course/certs you would like to take. They offer a flexible work force in a great location, hugely diverse with no hierarchy.
You will have mastered your craft and are now looking to contribute to a highly strategic product. You will be comfortable with having both mentoring and coding responsibilities. You are a prolific coder, who is friendly, approachable, and takes intense pride in the quality of your work.
* Technical design and coding of new features and components
* Enhancing existing features
* Performance tuning and optimisation
* Works collaboratively using an agile software development methodology to deliver regular builds of high-quality software.
* Work with Product Management to define overall user experience / usability approach / design.
* 5-7 years SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework, programming / development experience is required
* Excellent knowledge of SQL syntax, database theory & structures, stored procedure programming, tuning, and how to invoke/manage from applications are required
* Strong query tuning and index optimisation ability (including filtered indexes, materialised views, etc.)
* Experience with n-tier application architecture
* Experience working in a high-performing development team using an Agile methodology
* Experience with continuous delivery, especially with TFS, is highly desirable
* Experience with source control and branching strategies
Nice to haves:
* Experience with SSIS
* Microservice application design and development
* Both REST and WCF API development experience
* Background with GIT an advantage
* Experience working with off-shore teams is a plus
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Patient team player with demonstrated record working with other teams
* Top-notch analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and willingness to master new things
* Bachelor's degree in math / computer science / engineering or science discipline is required. MS is desirable.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements and on-going administrative support with our clients.