Systems Administrator - Dublin
My client a leader within the insurance industry, are seeking to hire a mid to senior Systems Administrator to join their IT team based in Dublin. You will be working in a dynamic environment that will provide you with new challenges every day. A very social team that puts a lot of effort into team work and helping each other.
As a Systems Administrator, your primary focus is to drive the IT service function of the business. You will have excellent customer service skills along with a strong technical background. You will be required to provide senior support to frontline staff along with the management of incidents and other relevant tasks.
This is a great opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join a forward-thinking company that will give you an environment where you can learn, develop and give you the chance to further progress your career.
Salary DOE, pension, bonus, wellness programme, social
As a Systems Administrator you will:
* Continually improve the relationships between the business and IT operations
* Support the IT architecture
* Maintain the ITIL standards for the organisations
* Provide up to 3rd level technical support
* Assist and support the IT Security controls function
* Liasing with all members of the IT team and communicating changes effectively
* Assist in the IT budgeting
As a Systems Administrator you will have:
* At least 3 years experience in both Windows and Linux systems
* Background in a 24/7 environment
* Strong knowledge of ITIL (ITIL certified is a plus)
* Excellent ability in service management
* Proven background in incident management
* Strong communication skills as you will be required to liaise with individuals from non-technical to CIO
* Exposure to ISO Security standards would be a plus
* Experience working with apache, jboss etc
* Relevant IT certifications are also advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join a great company in Dublin. If you want to work in a dynamic environment, like the idea of new challenges, continuous learning and career progression, I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Systems Administration role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01253404 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.