Systems Administrator (Windows and Linux)
Our client is a high-profile branded business with a supporting shared service centre. We have an immediate permanent career opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator with 3 years' experience working as systems administrator, 2nd level in a Windows and Linux production environment.
Based in South Dublin, employing over 200 people across their online business, supported by a dedicated IT team servicing the needs of their Shared Service Centre and employees across all of their business functions ensuring business continuity with their 170,000+ customers.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10781
As a Systems Administrator, your role will span key areas including:
* Providing second level IT infrastructure support, acting in a lead capacity for key incident management and co-ordination with external managed service providers.
* Running / contributing to technical projects e.g. improving execution of security controls, system architecture / config recommendations etc.
* Process Improvement - ensure best application of ITIL based processes and practices
The Ideal Candidate:
* 3+ years' experience as systems administrator in a Windows (Windows Server & applications, Hyper V, IIS, AD etc) and Linux production environment.
* Strong network design and implementation skills.
* Strong scripting skills.
* Experience operating within an ITIL support function in a fast-paced online environment
Our client has a strong, vibrant culture while working in their IT team you will be:
* Encouraged you to secure additional professional qualifications.
* Pushed and supported to excel in your role.
* Involved in training and coaching programs designed to support you in your role.
* Provided with a great environment to contribute to various technical and process improvement projects.
This is an opportunity to be part of an award winning team - who are pushing the boundaries in supporting great customer experience, in developing new standards in service and IT, where every customer interaction counts.
In this role, you would also enjoy the following benefits:
* 22 days holidays which will increase in line with your service.
* Competitive Salary plus on call allowance and achievable performance related bonus to 10%
* Pension - Company contributes 5%.
* Healthcare - Group scheme discount.
* Great staff social events and an energetic team.
* A convenient and well-connected location in Dublin 18 which is close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes.
* Wellbeing-Employee Assistance Programme.
* Employee Discount on Insurance Products.
* Travel to Work Taxsaver Scheme.
* Cycle to Work Scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: + 353 1 6694040
Job ID: BBBH10781