Senior Java Engineer
Our client, a leading MNC, is looking to hire a Senior Java Engineer to join their expanding Agile team on Ireland’s beautiful West Coast.
You’ll be expected to play a leading role in gathering requirements, deciding architectural issues, and designing leading-edge large-scale applications. You’ll be expected to be at the forefront of the art, and to remain there by investigating and evaluating new technologies. You’ll be focused on delivery and you’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team to make that happen.
• You must be eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• You should have at least seven years of experience using Java in industry
• You should have extensive experience of writing thread-safe code and using threads to the fullest
• You should have experience with Hibernate, the Spring 4 framework, and other Spring portfolio members, including Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Spring Integration
• You should understand, be familiar with and use major design patterns
• You should have experience with Java application servers and XML & JSON
• You should experience with relational databases, SQL, NoSQL and data mapping APIs
• Experience with Hadoop, Big Data, Spark, etc., is advantageous
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline