VoIP Engineer/SIP Debugging/Co. Dublin/Ireland
Sector: Internet Service Provider/Telecommunications Operator
Location: Co. Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
Our client delivers the most advanced IP, cloud-enabled, software-defined network and workflow solutions in its industry. They empower the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation. Broadcasters, networks, video service providers and enterprises around the world rely on our optimized, future-proof, multiscreen video and ad management solutions every day to support their mission-critical operations.
The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and flexibility.
A chance to Identify new technologies and services, and bring these through selection, development, testing and deployment.
Skills / Experience:
* In depth SIP knowledge
* SIP Debugging (e.g. Wireshark, sngrep, logfiles)
* Experience with At least one of the following:
- Kamailio Development, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Asterisk Development, Administration and Troubleshooting
* Excellent analytical and prototyping skills
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Communications, documentation and specifications writing skills
* Strong enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Nice to have:
* Linux Administration skills
* Asterisk AEL/AGI programming
* Asterisk High Availability and Clustering
* Experience with PSTN Gateways (e.g. Cisco, Nextone, Patton, Dialogic)
* MySQL Administration
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.