Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin (we also have similar roles in Limerick)
Our client is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about automation and uptime. The ideal candidate will have experience providing enterprise level support across multiple products to multiple customers.
* Ensure correct logging and priority of customer issues
* Taking ownership of issues and seeing them through to completion
* Diagnosing and fault information gathering
* Working with both the development team and customers to quickly identify root causes
* Enhancing existing delivery and support methodologies
* Document common issues for education purposes and for feedback into the product road-map
* Managing internal instances
* Excellent Linux / scripting knowledge
* Experience supporting JVM based languages
* Experience with the following technologies: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Gradle, Gulp, Ansible, Docker, Python, Bash and Groovy
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* The ability to work independently and take initiative
* A drive for constant improvement
* Be comfortable writing SQL queries
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated CV in strict confidence for this DevOps Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
DevOps, Automation, Uptime, JVM, SQL
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.