CCIE IP Design Architect - Dublin
My client is a consulting based company dedicated to doing quality work and continuously improving. They offer a number of services covering business consulting, information security, network solutions and professional services.
They have a strong ethos to help their customers achieve sustainable success through integrity, innovation, and teamwork.
This opening is for an IP Design Architect in the Dublin area with CCIE or JNCIE accreditation's. As an IP Design Architect, you will be working on detailed network designs that will include analysis, development and implementation. You will have a proven background in IT Networking with excellent analytical skills and have the ability to work independently on a number of projects.
As an IP Design Architect engineer you will:
* Design & implement on networks and related systems
* Develop both high-level & detailed implementation for enterprise networks
* Can effectively communicate with technical and non-technical clients
* Strong understanding of routing protocols
* Experience in both Layer 2 & 3 MPLS technologies
* Have worked with a number of vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, FortiNet and F5
* Active CCIE or JNCIE in Routing and Switching is a strong advantage
* 4+ years working in a senior environment
* Strong communication skills and have the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Proven background in developing and designing IP Networks
* Have the ability to work in a team environment, leading and delegating
* Able to travel to meet clients' needs and also provide remote support
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
* Must be eligible to work in Ireland without sponsorship
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in an excellent organisation that pride themselves on employing only the best engineers.
If you are looking for your next career move I would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the IP Design Architect, please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.