Linux NOC Admin
A role has opened for an experienced Linux NOC Admin to join the Systems Admin team of a busy development house. They are in the process of building out their development and operations team. The environment will be collaborative and dynamic day to day
As a Linux NOC Admin you actively monitor company infrastructure to maintain 24x7 operations and manage and resolve all issues to ensure the best possible service availability and overall performance. As a NOC Admin you will either resolve the issue or escalate it to the appropriate group.
* Ability to assess, prioritize, respond, and escalate issues accordingly.
* Minimum 2 years' experience with networking concepts and protocols.
* Experienced at performing administrative activities and configuration within the Linux command line interface.
* Experienced working with JIRA and IBM Service bench
Nice to have
* Knowledge of Linux scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
* Certifications in (ITIL,Linux,Cisco or Windows)
* Prior experience working in a Help Desk or Technical Support team
This role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team. For further details email CV to Edward in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071