WHAT WE NEED:
We need a 'passionate about code and quality' iOS Developer who has lead the development of complex consumer facing or enterprise applications.
You will be joining a cross-functional agile team delivering a greenfields native iOS inflight entertainment experience that will be enjoyed by millions of passengers each year. You will be adding new features and enhancing our AeroEFB iOS app that is being used by thousands of pilots around the world.
You will be working alongside talented product managers, software engineers and UX / interface designers. You will be mentoring and training the more junior members of your team and will be contributing at the highest level to our software's design and architecture. You will be responsible for writing automated tests, coding, software configuration and writing documentation. You will help facilitate and improve our Agile process.
Key responsibilities are:
Our backend software is primarily built on the JVM and exposes rich RESTful APIs that are consumed by our native mobile clients, our single page web apps and airlines.
* Implementing pixel perfect designs that work across the last two major versions of iOS
* Developing, documenting and supporting our new inflight entertainment iOS SDK
* Writing software in Objective-C and Swift
* Writing unit tests for any complex logic
* Writing automated user interaction tests
* Working within your favorite IDE: Xcode
* Contributing to our shared devops culture by improving our CI/CD pipelines
* Opportunities to work on full-stack development
* Contributing to our design and software development lifecycles
* Engineering contact for a designated customer Requirements
WHAT YOU NEED:
* A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands on experience
* 5 years professional experience in a related job using an Agile software lifecycle including TDD, pair programming, short release cycles
* Experience with at least one automation focused scripting language
* Expert knowledge of Objective-C, unit testing, software and UX design patterns
* Experience designing and developing against RESTful API's
* Experience with build technologies
If you are an iOS Developer and find this role interesting, please feel free to contact or simply jsut apply!