Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Dublin, Permanent
Would you like to work in Recruitment or IT Services? Vantage Resources urgently require trainee Recruitment Consultants. Are you a tenacious, driven and smart individual willing to learn a new industry skill? Then we would like to talk to you about how you can benefit your career by working with us.
Vantage is one of the leading suppliers of IT contract and permanent staff in Ireland our market share is growing continuously and we have experienced 30% business growth in the past 3 years.
We are currently experiencing a huge upsurge in demand from our customers and urgently require trainee Recruitment Consultants to help us fill these demands.
You will develop the skill that will include working with the existing team to generate fees and leads to maximise the profitability of your desk and of your team. You will utilise your skills to develop strong relationships with our existing client base as well drive new business requirements.
Your role will be varied and will include:
· Pro-actively developing relationships with clients through regular contact in order to provide a high quality service
· Identifying and developing new clients through candidate leads
· Direct marketing of candidates to new clients
· Understanding and providing recruitment solutions to your clients’ requirements
Ideally you will have
· Strong communication and negotiating skills
· Any background in business development and/or sales would be extremely beneficial
· The ability to work on your own initiative is a prerequisite
We offer: A competitive salary; NO Threshold, Uncapped commission, IT Training, VHI, 23 days annual leave and free parking.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com or contact Sam Reilly on +353 1 2952850 for a confidential discussion.