My client are at a key point where they are looking to implement more Agile work processes throughout all technical teams in the organisation with DevOps being the driving force behind the movement. They have built an excellent technical team and require one final engineer to complete things.
You'll need to be a highly skilled DevOps engineer from a systems engineering background who is comfortable working in a large scale environment and has the confidence in their ability to put forward ideas and help to implement change on a global scale.
If you're feeling like you aren't given enough responsibility or that you want to be able to make a bigger impact within an organisation, then this would definitely be the right move for you.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science and other relevant discipline.
* Extensive Linux systems admin background.
* Strong AWS experience.
* Hands on experience with config management tools, ideally saltstack.
* Excellent hands on experience with Jenkins.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you think this role sounds like the right move for you send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.