You'll work closely with the development and testing teams to design and build out the award winning SaaS platform. You'll be providing support and working to automate software product releases and optimise both private and public cloud infrastructure.
You'll also be building highly available distributed systems and making decisions on the best tools to improve deployment workflow and process. You'll need to take a senior role in the team and be tasked with mentoring more junior engineers. If you're currently in an environment where you feel like you aren't trusted or don't have the freedom to implement new technologies, this is definitely a positive move for you.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 3-4+ years DevOps experience working on highly scalable cloud applications.
* Extensive experience working with either chef or ansible.
* Excellent AWS experience.
* Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases.
* Background in Linux administration.
* Hands on programming/scripting experience, ideally with python.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.