This company is one of Ireland's leading Telecommunication firms providing a diverse range of cost-effective tailored business solutions. This quietly successful company is expanding and has a detailed and ambitious roadmap.
Based in Park West, they have an open vacancy for a VoIP Engineer, with and at least 3 years' experience in a Technical support role, Hardware / software support. This full-time role will see the successful candidate responsible for answering complex customer inquiries and troubleshooting.
Job ID: BBBH10533
Day to day responsibilities:
* Liaise with the support team.
* Answering complex customer inquiries trough phone and a Ticketing System.
* Take ownership of troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
* Maintain customer satisfaction, responding efficiently.
* Be the point of contact on customer escalations both internally and externally
Requirements for the Inside Sales Representative role:
* At least 3 years' experience in a Technical support role - Hardware / software support.
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP with CCNP desirable.
* Degree educated in an IT field.
* Expert knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services.
* Familiar with diagnostic and troubleshooting.
* Experience with SSH/Telnet and tools such as Putty.
* Strong relationship management, customer service and communication abilities.
* A full clean European driving license.
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix
The Benefits of working with this company are:
* The opportunity of progression within the company.
* Working within a company who connect over 2 million people every month.
* Modern Dublin offices.
* Competitive salary.
Sounds like a fit, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710
Job ID: BBBH10533