Job Title: Software Test Engineer
My client is expanding their R&D Centre in Limerick and have a range of exciting roles open including Senior Software Quality Engineer.
You will join a company who create medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for clients across the healthcare industry. Within this job you will have the chance to participate in key technical decisions and have the opportunity to lead small teams of junior testers.
This job would be suitable for a Senior Software Quality Engineer.looking to take the next step in their career with a ground breaking, innovative company.
Senior Software Quality Engineer Requirements:
* Typically requires a BS degree in a related discipline (PhD is equivalent to MS plus two years of directly related technical experience; MS is equivalent to BS plus one year of directly related technical experience) and six years of direct technical experience in software quality engineering, or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
* Must possess ability to communicate technical ideas clearly.
* Demonstration of value creation for the business through effective implementation of software testing methodologies, process improvements, productivity improvements, and applied software testing practices.
* Good understanding of how to test software applications for cyber security risks.
* Effective team leadership competence.
* Ability to function in a team setting.
* Ability to motivate, lead, coach.
* Effective project planning and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Effective analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills.
* Effective goal settings skills.
If this Senior Software Quality Engineer job spec is what you've been searching for just submit your CV today for consideration