Test Engineer - Dublin, Ireland
We are seeking a talented Test Engineer for our client, a leading employer in the Dublin area.
The Test Engineer will be be responsible for testing mobile devices, SIM Card technology and mobile networks remotely and in the field.
* Bachelor's degree in electronic/computer/telecommunications engineering or related disciplines.
* Minimum of 2 years testing experience in telecoms or networking related areas.
* Experience using Test Management and Issue Tracking software.
* Good English written and verbal communication skills.
* Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service.
* Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
* Ability to prioritise work tasks.
* Adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
* Effective problem solving skills.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Fully Irish/European driving licence.
* Mobile device hardware experience.
* Knowledge of Mobile networks.
* Knowledge of SIM card technology.
* iOS and Android testing experience.
* Experience using QXDM or other modem logging tools.
* Experience using Network Simulation equipment.
* Programming skills in Java, C#, Python or C/C++.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Network Test Engineer, Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Telecoms Test Engineer, Telecoms Tester, Mobile Tester, Mobile Telecoms Test Engineer, Mobile Test Consultant, Telecoms Test Consultant
Are you an experienced Test Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Test Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
Network, QA, Test Engineer, Mobile Tester, Test Consultant, SIM, degree, mobile testing, Hardware, Telecoms, Telecommunications, Python, C#
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.