My client are looking for a production DBA which will require a high level of commitment as well as excellent technical skills. You will own, track and resolve database related issues as well as resolving incidents within SLA's and ensuring any service related issues are solved at an extremely quick rate.
This requires someone who will really take ownership of the database and work tirelessly to solve any resulting issues. You'll need to take pride in your work and work closely with the other members of the DBA team to innovate and improve all process as the company continues to expand. The team are highly skilled and tight-knit so ideally you'll have worked previously in a collaborative environment.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive Database Administration experience for MSSQL Server.
* Experience in database performance tuning and optimization.
* Knowledge of High availability and Disaster Recovery for MSSQL.
* Strong powershell scripting for operational automation.
* Strong experience working with windows server.
* Experience with MySQL would be desirable.
* Experience with Couchbase would be a bonus.
If you're a highly experienced MSSQL DBA who wants to join one of Dublin's technology success stories and take the next big step in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.