Proven experience in leading a large scale applications in financial industry using various technologies.
Strong communication skills are a key. The position is based in Dublin and is required to manage day to day delivery work, ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs. The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
The candidate will work with the state of the art and complex transactional and reporting applications. The candidate will work closely with partner systems and also gain in-depth knowledge of the Custody business globally
· Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies and UI development
· Big data experience required.
· Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
· Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often
· Able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
· Experience with all aspects of the SDLC .
· Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
· Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
· Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
· Backend Websphere, SpringBoot and NodeJS
· Tools – Well versed with Eclipse; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/ Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
Experience with the following advantageous: Angular
· Able to research and solve complex technical issues in a timely manner
· Able to work as a strong team player and individual contributor in a distributed team, with the ability to mentor junior team members where necessary
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Client : Client is World leading financial institute with operations across the globe. You will be based in Dublin and after successful year or so you have chance to chose any of the international location ( more than 40 )
Apply now and we would love to have brief chat with you .
All applications are processed within 24 hr of application.