IT Support Engineer - Galway
Currently in a period of growth, my client is seeking the expertise of an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Galway. This is a full time permanent position and will allow you to further develop your career within IT.
You will be primarily responsible for providing support both onsite and remotely to the existing customer base. In terms of work, this will cover the monitoring and maintenance of the IT setup and networks and require you to implement new IT projects.
What you need:
* Strong English communication skills
* 5+ years' experience and field based work is seen as an advantage
* A computer related degree would be an advantage
* Windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016
* Knowledge of networking with multi equipment
* Backup and storage knowledge
* Working Active Directory Experience
* Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
* Any relevant professional IT certifications would be of benefit but not essential
If you are a motivated individual looking to join an expanding IT Team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Support Engineer role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Field Service, Windows, Servers, Storage, Backups, Software, Active Directory, Networking, MCSA, MCSE, Exchange, Microsoft
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.