On behalf of our client in Waterford itContracting see immediate applications for a Contract SAP Administrator SME (QM & MD) Contract to the end of the year (2017). Likely to be extended further.
SAP Support - Quality:
The successful candidate will be expected to integrate quickly, participating and engaging with our existing team of cross-functional SMEs, and providing technical and resource support. Excellent interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at various levels of the organisation, as required.
Assist and support Key Users by:
* Provide troubleshooting expertise on issues arising in and between SAP and LIMS. As issues are likely to relate to usage decisions, batch management and release, speed of resolution and determination of any remediation required is critical
* Provide specific support to the Quality SME, acting as his delegate during leave, etc.
* Provide support in the review and approval of Quality documentation
* Support SMEs on Incident ticket management and issue resolution.
* Ensure all requests are adequately assessed for accuracy and completeness before completing or requesting new changes.
* Provide expert advice on standard SAP functionality, and how to use the best business processes as provided in SAP using the client's core model.
* Assist in the assessment of new requirements from the business
* Provide guidance on new integration release plans
* Help to provide understanding and support on any Functional Specifications to support team for any customised developments or new requirements.
* Assistance in Test Script preparation and Execution
* Bridge the technical knowledge / local understanding gap between Capability and Business Requirements
* Minimum 8 years of SAP Manufacturing experience
* SAP in Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
* Super User in QM, MD
* Expert in Quality Data Management, including QIR
* Expert in LIMS, ideally LUNA
* Good knowledge of IDOC management and issue resolution
* Good knowledge of WM and SD
* Good knowledge of Batch management, Master Recipes
* Good knowledge of SAP testing processes and methodologies
The following are desirable, though not essential:
* Good knowledge of MES
For more information please apply here or contact Chris Byrne for more information (015267737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie)