At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role:
We are currently hiring experienced Scrum Master to join our expanding software team working with exciting new technologies in our offices based in the heart of Dublin city-centre. Excellent knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies is required to lead one or more agile team(s) in the delivery of new features and enhancements on a number of customer facing applications and platforms.
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Fluency in English
- A track record of delivering on Sprint Goals and Commitments
- Experience in facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies and ensuring adherence to Scrum processes.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team
- A track record of ensuring continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics and retrospective techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile Estimation and Planning techniques
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Experience in recognising Issues, Risks and Dependencies in all phases of an Agile project, and applying appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience in working with Product Owners to help team understand and refine the Product Backlog in line with Customer requirements
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS) and/or DevOps environments
- Software Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practises
- Technical exposure to the some of the following technologies : Java, Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script (BASH), SQL
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.