QA Engineer - Selenium
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a a QA Automation engineer to join an exciting company based in central Dublin.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills.
Your typical routine will include writing, preparing and preforming a variety of tests. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of internal systems which will include legacy products as well as new client systems.
On a daily basis, you will be working alongside other technical services teams, recording test results, logging bugs and working across a wide range of systems.
To be considered you must be:
- Educated to degree level
- ISEB/ISQTB Certified.
- 2+ years commercial Automation experience.
- Must have experience testing Java web based applications.
- Experience of using Selenium web driver
- Knowledge of carrying out basic SQL queries and command line based tasks
- You must have experience using Jira for bug tracking.
- Desirable that candidates have previously worked with CI/CD
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Automation engineer to take lead with the testing function of an established software team in Dublin.
You will be provided with support and training and received a competitive salary accompanied by excellent benefits, healthcare, pension & bonus.