Senior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Permanent job based in Dublin, Ireland
Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer
Job Ref: BBBH10400
We are assisting a top international company with a significant Software Development and R&D Centre here in Dublin source an experienced senior level Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer for a new Process Automation team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a core team tasked with delivering automation solutions, utilising current and emerging technologies. As a Senior RPA Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering lifecycle of automated business processes - which will positively impact production time, quality and ultimately cost.
Suitable applicants will be highly technical and will have expertise in process analysis and automated workflow.
* Working closely with business stakeholders (business and technology/development), the Senior RPA Developer will be required to quickly gain an understanding of the functional and technical design for processes identified for automation potential
* Will provide architectural input over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company's IT infrastructure and delivery teams
* Develop and configures automation processes to meet requirements defined by the business
* Develop new processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
* Able to work with version control and Jira (or similar ticketing systems)
* Comply with and help enforce design and coding standards (policies and procedures)
* Ensure documentation is well maintained
* Ensure quality of coded components (by performing thorough unit testing)
* Communicate any identified project risks and issues to relevant delivery/project managers (providing inputs to the change control process)
* Support Operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases
* Train and mentor other developers within the team on development and delivery disciplines
* Keep up to date with industry standards, and technology changes to help build robust systems to accommodate the industry requirements and business needs
* Investigate new technologies to leverage internal expertise in data science, machine learning and cognitive technologies
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
* Min 5 years of experience in software development (programming & database concepts)
* Proven experience in delivering successful IT / business software projects
* Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in one or more modern language (preferably.Net)
* Strong database skills (SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL etc.)
* Good understanding of the key requirements documents involved in a delivery lifecycle (functional, technical, testing documents)
* Exposure to Agile delivery methods
* Experience delivering an automated process into production using an RPA tool i.e. UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc. (Preferred - not essential)
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today