* Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all IT related issues
* Install, configure, deploy and maintain IT hardware, equipment and printers
* Daily administration, management and support of Desktop / Business applications, Phone system, Network and Windows/Linux client and server infrastructure
* Daily administration and support of Cloud based technologies, Storage systems, Antivirus, application/software deployments and updates
* Manage, monitor and Perform system backups and restore
* General administration of user access, virus, spam monitoring/control and assist the Corporate IT Security Team
* Responsible for Documentation relating to IT infrastructure, hardware/software and standard operating procedures.
* On-going maintenance of relationships with external third party vendors and suppliers in respect of services, equipment provided and supplied to
* Must be willing to undertake any other tasks, as directed by the European IT Manager.
* CompTIA, Microsoft, DELL EMC, Cisco or Other industry certification desirable.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to support various levels of end users both Locally and remotely
* Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure.
* Understanding of ITIL framework experience advantageous.
Minimum education and work experience required:
* 3rd level Information Technology Related Diploma/Degree required
* Flexible for European travel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.