This role will focus on a wide range of customers based in the Dublin area. You'll work closely with other engineers to provide excellent service and handle a wide variety of technical issues. You will be the final escalation point for any high level technical issues and will have the chance to work through multiple exams and certifications to improve yourself every day.
My client are moving towards the cloud and will be providing top class training courses in that space so this is definitely a chance to not to be missed to move to that next level if you're interested in cloud based infrastructure.
Alongside excellent technical skills you'll need to be a great communicator with a background in a customer facing role, ideally in a manged service environment. High level troubleshooting skills are a necessity but ultimately your ability to build strong relationships with your customer base is what's most important.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive Windows server experience 2008-2016.
* Excellent hands on VMware experience. (Hyper-V a bonus)
* Strong networking skills. CCNA would be desirable.
* Azure/Office 365 experience would be highly desirable.
* Experience working with Linux servers would be advantageous.
* Very strong high level troubleshooting skills.
* Storage and Backups.
* Previous customer facing experience.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.