Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Data Engineer with 2-3 years minimum programming experience with Python, C/C++, Java and distributed systems. Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for building tools to automate reporting and dashboard updates so clients can see quickly and accurately how projects are performing.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10477
The Ideal Candidate:
* Degree educated in Computer Science or related technical field.
* At least 2-3 years programming experience with Python, C/C++, Java, distributed systems.
* 3-5 years Data extraction experience using SQL, ETL and Linux.
* Must have Data Warehousing experience.
* Knowledge of working with systems processing event based logs, user logs, etc.
* Excellent communication, English fluency, written and spoken.
* Implement maintenance strategy and develop infrastructure for internal datasets.
* Liaise with stakeholders to provide Business Intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytical infrastructure required to assist management teams and analysts.
* Provide recommendations and drive implementation for product or process changes, for consumers.
* Using large data sets, automate data extraction, develop monitoring/reporting dashboards and high value, automated BI solutions.
* Establish and design Key Performance Indicators.
* Oversee the health of database assets and the performance of internal operations, providing analysis and strategic insights to drive growth and performance.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10477