The DevOps engineer will play a key part in bringing together the work of multiple teams and working very closely with the in-house development team. They will be responsible for large scale public facing web services and working on high level performance tuning.
They will also play a key role in project design and planning phases of new initiatives. They'll put forward their perspective and make key decisions on the types of new technologies to implement.
This role will also be highly important in providing support for a large number of sites and services, as well as leading efforts to maximise reliability, scalability and availability. In a smaller part this role will also encompass managing of relationships with third party vendors so previous experience in that regard would be beneficial.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 5+ years Linux systems administration experience.
* Ideally 2+ years in a DevOps role.
* Hands on in-depth experience with Python/Django and MySQL stack.
* Excellent experience with HTTP caching.
* Saltstack/Varnish experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience supporting large-scale web applications in a fast paced environment.
* Previous experience ensuring constant up-time and availability of services.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.