My client based in Waterford are looking for a Technical Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering a variety of projects to join their team.
The Project Manager (PM) oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects which are assigned to him/her.
Primary duties and Responsibilities:
* The Project Manager will be required to perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
* Plan the project
* Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
* Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
* Determine the resources (recommended engineers, time, money, equipment, etc) required to successfully complete the project
* Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities in a manner appropriate to a matrix engineer organization
* Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
* In consultation with the appropriate engineering managers, select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
* Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of a matrix organisation ensuring staffing costs are maintained within defined budgets where applicable
* 3-5 years experience in a Project Management role
* Project Management qualification
* Client facing experience would be desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.