Agile QA Team Lead
What does the Company do?
Our client is a global services company with business operations in the US, Canada, South America, Australia and Europe who have recently established a centre of software development, innovation and support in Dublin's southside. Their focus is to provide a state of the art platform to their global businesses, delivering stable, efficient systems to customers, retiring legacy applications and transitioning to more modern technologies.
Why would you be interested in this role?
* As one of the first employees in the Dublin Development Centre this is a key opportunity to establish the Software QA function from scratch
* Opportunity to apply best practices to the design and development of QA processes, procedures and systems, selecting optimum tools to build and provide a world class global test engineering function to qa testing, code builds and deployment.
What will you be doing?
As the Lead Agile QA Analyst you will be responsible for the assurance of tested code through the quality gates for delivery into Production. Working with the business to gain full understanding of their business drivers and requirements you will input to the solution to ensure that it will meet these needs. You will review and design a quality framework to ensure that offshore teams build comprehensive, rigorous, repeatable, automated tests.
* Work with the business to understand business requirements.
* Test Strategy design and documentation
* Guide offshore QA testers.
* Oversee the offshore team automated test case creation.
* Participate in daily project stand-ups to remove QA blockers.
* Provide approvals for software release deployment.
* Coordinate creation of test environments with DevOps.
* Work with the business to coordinate and oversee UAT.
* Participate in regular QA standards and process definition improvement initiatives.
* Provide requirements for maintenance and enhancement of automated testing framework.
* Identifying regression test environment server images and datasets
What experience do you need to get this job?
* 4+ years practical experience in a Lead QA role responsible for enterprise solutions testing and systems integration quality assurance
* Good project management skills
* Experience working within both an Agile and SDLC environment
* Experience giving direction, guidance and monitoring an offshore QA Team
* Comfortable working in both a small / dispersed global environment with local and outsourced solutions providers
Interested in this opportunity?
To register your interest in gaining more information on this job please submit an up to date copy of your CV with your contact details and job reference BBBH10180 through this channel or email / phone: (01) 669 4041 quoting job reference.
Open to applicants who are resident in Ireland and who hold a valid, current work visa.