This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client's extremely talented infrastructure team and work alongside another senior DBA to support multiple environments running on Oracle applications and to work closely with other internal teams on a number of important upcoming projects.
You'll be focusing on the daily management and administration of the Oracle database and application servers. Also providing third line support on both production and test environments as well as providing insight into future innovation and any improvements to the Database and general IT Infrastructure.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 5+ years Oracle Database administration experience. (11g/12g)
* Experience on Linux/AIX systems.
* Hands on exposure to Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 would be desirable.
* Familiarity with ITIL concepts. ITIL certification a plus.
* Previous experience in the Insurance sector.
This is a chance to join a relaxed but highly technical environment where you'll be given the freedom to implement new technologies whilst collaborating with other talented engineers to produce a highly innovative platform.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.