Our client is one of Irelands largest Software Development organisations. Based in Cork, this company is continuing to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Java Developer looking to take on a technically challenging position with experience in N-Tier application design and development, paired with Spring, Hibernate, JPA and REST experience. This initial 6-month contract will see the successful candidate working on a major enterprise application while interacting with other developers on the team to develop and maintain a robust and scalable system.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10629
What would a general day involve?
* Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
* Develop front-end, service and data layer.
* Develop unit tests, understand build systems (MVN, GIT)
* Peer review of detailed designs, code, and unit tests.
* Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
* Production support
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* Spring, Hibernate, JPA and REST experience.
* Strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
* Excellent knowledge of Java EE.
* Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques.
* Ability to set and stick to a deadline.
* Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills.
* Experience with Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools.
* Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, and Confluence).
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
English Number: +44 330 335 1710