My Client is working on implementation of new financial management system which will consolidate over 30 existing systems into a single FMS. This is a 12 month initially (may be extended for further 12 months) contract in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for a Functional Lead with comprehensive and in-depth experience of large-scale Oracle EBS Suite Financials implementations. The successful candidate will work across a broad stakeholder base (business representatives, functional consultants, developers, Systems Integration partner) to lead the Functional Design & Technical Build of for the implementation.
* Reviewing, managing and assuring quality of the functional design for the required custom objects.
* Acting as key interface point between Project team and SI team to clearly communicate requirements and sign off functional design specifications.
* Liaison with the functional and development teams throughout the project to ensure Custom object deliverables and plans meet the requirements and timelines of the project.
* Ensuring that the custom objects are specified and delivered in alignment with the requirement specifications and the overall Solution Design.
* Identification of common interfaces, data and application objects and ensuring the overall solution aligns with the project design principles of standard, lean and automated.
* Ensuring adherence to Oracle Application design standards and that functional designs are normalised & standardized
* Leading test strategy to ensure system is delivered according to agreed functional design.
* Working with the Chief Technology Advisor and project team to drive all aspects of technical build including Data Migration, Legacy Data, Custom Object Development and significant input into the quality assessment and business sign-off of work stream deliverables
* Ensure the production readiness of this critical work stream through the coordination of workshops and deliverables with key stakeholders
* Establishing the foundations for a programme of continuous improvement, identifying opportunities during design to future-proof the FSSC's data and interoperability technical architecture
* Undertake knowledge transfer
* A minimum of 10 years' experience of Oracle EBS technical & functional governance, modelling and technical build best practice.
* Demonstrated experience of solution design leadership on large scale Oracle Financials implementations.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle EBS Technical Architecture and capabilities.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle EBS Functional modules.
* Proven ability & experience in writing & reviewing functional design documents & technical design documents.
* Excellent understanding of Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology
* Experience in delivery through a third party vendor.
* Experience in data migration/legacy data implementation.
* Experience in managing implementations in multi-stakeholder environments.
* Problem solving and decision making - ability to deal with complex issues, develop solutions to remove barriers and use judgment to make sound and dependable decisions.