Experience supporting cutting edge collaboration/communication tools using audio/video essential. The role also involves support of legacy contact centre infrastructure, supporting systems as well as associated processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage smart meeting and unified communications infrastructure
* Maintain current VOIP infrastructure and support global rollout of next-generation VOIP solutions
* Consult with business stake holders to understand and design future communication requirements, in line with forward looking trends and technologies
* Maintain voice/data networking environment including routers, switches, VPNs, wireless APs, and WAN accelerators, updating system configurations, updating firmware, upgrading existing systems, document, and enforce system standards
* Maximizing voice/data network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation in local and wide area environments
* Supporting/administrating firewall environments
* Design/implement new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
* Manage capacity and auditing of IP addressing and hosted devices within office data centres
* IT or technical qualification
* Deep understanding of networking/voice/video protocols
* CCNA or equivalent
* Experience of VMware virtual environments and software defined networking
* Alcatel / Telecoms qualifications advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.