IT JOBS- Our Client a Gaming company based in Dundalk have a Job Opportunity for .Net Software Developer to join their very talented and project heavy technical team. It has high volume realtime trading applications and mission critical websites and have seen significant growth over the past year and is set to continue within the next couple of years. Its offering a very competitive package.
• Development and support of Company applications using a variety of tools and frameworks.
• Provide software estimates that accurately reflect the size and resources required of
• requested developments.
• Implement software designs, taking into consideration Company and industry best practices.
• Provide documentation to an appropriate level for the intended audience, taking into account that the audience may vary from internal peers to senior board level colleagues.
• Assist the Technical Team in enhancing process and procedures to further process improvement in line with industry best practice.
• Act as a role model for more junior members of staff, providing technical guidance and the benefit of experience in assisting them to gain their objectives.
• Provide second and third line product support where the need dictates.
• Build relationships with all other areas of the business to assist the communication of concepts, ideas business and technical information.
• Assist the Technical Team to provide flexible solutions that balance the technical and business needs of the Company.
• Provide End User training where necessary.
• Willing to step outside role confines and help technical team / enable other development team members.
• 5+ years experience in a .NET development environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving
• Experience working with WCF.
• Experience working with large data driven web applications using a variety of data storageand retrieval methods including Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML, json.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated with a passion for delivering high quality software.
• Experience working with external / remote teams an advantage.
• Strong organisational skills.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and you are excited about joining a well known and growing company please send your CV to Stacy Keogh at email@example.com or call 016621000.