We are looking for a Systems Engineer who is ready to make the step into Solutions Architecture based in West Dublin, this will be a challenging role for an ambitious and committed individual looking to take the next step in their career.
This role is a leadership position focusing on the development of new product sets as well as the maintenance and improvement of existing single and multi-tenant hosted infrastructure environments.
* Design, develop, roll out and support new product and service offerings such as hybrid cloud and custom BC environments in line with company strategy
* Continuous improvement and development of existing business platforms and service offerings
* Facilitate our Service Desk in the provision of support for our clients
* Work as part of the team to ensure projects and goals are delivered to agreed timelines
* Delivery and maintenance of accurate and relevant documentation relating to new and current systems throughout the organisation
* Internal training and mentoring of systems engineers and Service Desk staff Essential
* 5+ years experience administering, configuring, designing and migrating Microsoft enterprise environments
* Excellent in-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2008 to 2016, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and associated systems
* Experience in building and maintaining Hyper-V and ESX environments
* Comprehensive knowledge of storage systems, backup methodologies and best practices for DR/BC
* Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience with Azure / AWS, particularly in hybrid environments
* Experience working in an OS-agnostic infrastructure (Linux RHEL/Windows) an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to rise into a Solution Architect role and make a huge difference both for you and the company. You will work in a small but very talented team and set the work for the Engineers who will drive your ideas and designs. If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation.