Software Engineering Manager, Limerick
Essential qualifications and Skills:
* Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related Engineering discipline
* Minimum of ten years of experience in software development, instrumented systems and architecture concepts and designs
* Minimum of five years leading engineering product development teams
* Minimum of five years of experience in Windows development environment
* Minimum of two years of Agile/Scrum development practices
* Minimum of two years of work experience in a regulated environment
* Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Developer's Studio, C#/.NET
* Demonstrated understanding of network protocols, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microsoft software tools for development, including cloud development
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills - verbal, written, and listening
* Demonstrated understanding and usage of Microsoft Project
* Demonstrated experience with Software Configuration Management tools (source code control, defect tracking, continuous integration build tools)
* Talent management skills including coaching and mentoring, dealing with conflict.
* Manage performance and drive achievement.
* Recognize and deals effectively with low performance.
* Ability to recruit, hire, and maintain high calibre staff.
* Demonstrated leadership skills driving product enhancement and improved reliability projects.
* Demonstrated strong project management skills utilizing Agile/Scrum software development practice
Keywords: Software Engineering Manager, Agile, Degree, C#, degree, product development, mentoring, regulated, Software Development Manager, Head of Software Development
Please send your updated cv via the apply button for this exciting new Software Engineering Manager opportunity. This is a rare and exciting career opportunity at this level to come up in the mid west. Please share with any of your network that might be interested.