UI/UX Front-end Developer
Permanent job based in West Dublin, Ireland
Job Reference: BBBH10544
Our client is an International SaaS provider operating within the Healthcare services industry.
They have an established Software Development Centre (based in West Dublin) and now wish to appoint an experienced Front-end Developer with strong UI/UX skills to the team.
The company has recently undergone a large programme of work to completely redesign their product from the ground up (migrating from a Client-Server platform to a completely Web-based platform).
This is a permanent position and will suit a UI/UX Front-end Developer with a minimum of 5-7 years' experience utilizing modern UI/UX tools, techniques and standards.
This is an excellent career opportunity where the successful candidate will be joining a high-performance Software Development team and will function as a key Subject Matter Expert on the front-end design team (advising on strategy, tools selection and standards which need to be adopted into the environment).
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
* Degree educated in Computer Science (or related field)
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in UI/UX design (utilizing modern tools and methodologies)
* Expertise in C# ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI is essential
* Knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework), Database Technologies, OOD (Object Orientated Development), DDD (Domain Driven Development), Web Services (SOAP, REST) etc. is desirable (not essential)
* Experience engaging with end users and stakeholders (analysing and evaluating input)
* Experience working in an Agile development environment (And techniques like continuous Integration)
* Familiar with testing tools and methodologies (i.e. TDD and BDD)
As a Software Engineer, you will:
* Work within a Global Software Development team
* Act as an SME on UI/UX strategy and design - advising / selecting tools, methodologies and standards
* Design and develop the front-end of newly build web-based applications
* Attractive Salary
* Employee Share Scheme
* Health Insurance
* Pension Contribution (company pays 5%)
* Our client invests heavily in developing and training
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on
Email: or Phone: +353 (0) 1 6694040 or +353 (0) 21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10544