My client are focusing on working with some of the most cutting edge technology in the industry and are making sure to keep themselves at the forefront of innovation when it comes to cloud based infrastructure.
They are looking to move their infrastructure team to the next level, and build it around a talented DevOps engineer with extensive AWS infrastructure experience.
You'll have full influence over implementations of new technologies and tools and become a trusted senior member of a successful start-up with huge future plans.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive experience managing AWS infrastructure.
* Strong linux server experience.
* Some exposure to Windows server would be desirable.
* Excellent CI/CD experience using tools like Jenkins.
* Strong MySQL experience, ideally some MongoDB also.
* Strong Networking admin and some hardware experience also.
* Ideally, you'll have had previous experience working in a start-up.
If you're a strong AWS and Linux engineer, looking for the next step in your career progression then this is the perfect role for you. Send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.