Our client is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team and help them build, design and support our automation platform. This is an amazing opportunity to own an AWS based infrastructure and have a massive influence on the future growth.
You will work with the development teams improving the build pipeline, continuous integration and deployment.
You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
What qualities will you bring?
* You hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline,
* 2+ years' experience in DevOps Software Configuration Management role.
* Experienced with deploying and working with high traffic, scalable applications.
* Experienced with .NET, C# and MS Server products
* Experienced in building an automation and provisioning an infrastructure, incorporating development and testing frameworks.
* Experienced in the setup and management of CI tools and workflows.
* Experienced in profiling application/server performance.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Excellent communication skills
Please ensure that you are an EU/EEA citizen or a valid work visa holder for Ireland.
Other key terms: Senior Devops engineer, Dev Ops engineer, Build Engineer, Lead DevOps Engineer, Developer tools, senior software engineer, Continuous integration CI, Continuous Development CD, continuous deployment, SCM, Software Configuration Management, software deployment management, software applications release management, TFS, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, CVS, ALM, Selenium, .NET, C#, C#.NET, Octopus, software build engineer, software developer, Dev Ops engineer, build master, Team Lead, Lead Engineers, Lead developer.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.