This is a fantastic opportunity with a well known multinational organisation who have an urgent requirement for a talented DevOps engineer to lead teams and help the company through their next cycle of innovation.
You'll be given the chance to make a real difference within their technical operations. Your experience will be trusted and you'll be asked to provide insight into the best technologies to implement for systems architecture, CI/CD and DevOps methodologies. My client will be looking for you to collaborate with multiple teams and put them in the best possible technical position for a number of urgent projects across the rest of this year.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent DevOps/SCM experience.
* Strong hands on experience with CI/CD and tools like Jenkins, Sonar and Selenium.
* Hands on exposure to Git.
* Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
* Hands on programming in C#/.Net would be highly desirable.
* Previous experience of team leadership and mentoring of more junior engineers.
* Strong experience of scaling process and tools to an enterprise level.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the right move for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.