Java Developer - Contract - Dublin City Centre
Strong communication skills are a key. The position is based in Dublin and is required to manage day to day delivery work, ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs. The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
* Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies and UI development
* Database experience required.
* Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
* Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often
* Able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
* Experience with all aspects of the SDLC.
* Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
* Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
* Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
* Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate.
* Backend Websphere, SpringBoot and NodeJS
* Tools - Well versed with Eclipse; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/ Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
* Experience with the following advantageous: Angular, Bootstrap, Kafka
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.