The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, committed and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will have the highly coveted opportunity to work with some of the newest, cutting-edge technologies alongside industry experts.
Working as a core member of a development team, you will make significant contributions to the development of a pioneering product.
* Develop additional features and track progress
* Conduct testing and debugging for web-app
* Implement technical enhancements and mentor junior members
* Regularly make contributions to increase product sustainability and stability
* Take control of troubleshooting, repairs and fault resolution.
* Analyse and problem-solve
* 5+ years' experience in Front End Development
* Experience with JQuery and Angular or React
* Experience with GIT or similar source control desirable
* Honours degree in in relative discipline desirable
* The ideal candidate will have the positive mentality of a self-starter: proactive, energetic and highly driven to succeed
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet tight deadlines
* Project Management experience would be advantageous
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details. Alternatively, to discuss the other opportunities for Frontend and PHP development, call Sharon at Reperio, Specialising in Frontend and PHP Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.