* Work with our sales team as they meet potential customers to provide the technical knowledge of our product and to set the high level system integration requirements around how our products would be integrated with existing customers systems.
* Identifying product enhancements required, designing the solutions for these and working with the software developers on the implementation of these.
* Provide consultancy services with our customers as they implement our product. Manage the customer solution & system architecture and take a leadership role within the implementation team to deliver our product per the customer goals.
* Work with our Operations team to analyse the performance of our systems in a production environment and evaluate enhancements to the operation of our product for performance and cost benefits.
* The architect must contribute to the long-term development of our product suite.
Technical Skills / Knowledge/Experience:
* Ideally strong experience gained as a Solutions Architect
* Have completed numerous application design and development projects
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
* Expert in some or all of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, SOA, JBoss, Tomcat, JDBC, SOAP, REST, OOD/OOA, NET
* Experience working with database systems - Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB
* Proficiency in web technologies would be advantageous - HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery
* Customer Facing Experience in previous roles required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading software company based in Dublin; you will work on a very interesting platform with multiple apps feeding off the platform. There is a huge amount of data feeding through the program. If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821.